Click here to view current list of participants.
If you don't have a Ratings Central rating, please select the tournament you feel best fits your skill level. You may enter more than one tournament as long as your rating doesn't exceed the limit stated.
FRIDAY, May 25:
12:00 pm (check in right at 12:00pm)
- Corporate Team Tournament - $25 entry fee per team. 3 to 4 players per team. Each team will play four singles matches & one doubles match against each of the other teams. Very Nice Traveling Trophy will be given to the winning team (winning team must bring the traveling trophy back the following year). (Limited to 8 teams).
5:30 pm (check in starting at 5:00 pm)
- Beginner Doubles Tournament (limited to 12 teams) $10 entry fee per team. Players must have Rating Central rating of 900 or lower (or no rating)
- Intermediate Doubles Tournament (limited to 12 teams) $10 entry fee per team (highest rated player cannot have a Ratings Central rating higher than 1200)
- Advanced Doubles Tournament (limited to 12 teams) $10 entry fee per team (open to all ratings).
SATURDAY, May 26:
10:00 am (check in starting at 9:45 am)
- Intermediate Singles Tournament (Ratings Central rating between 900 - 1200 if you have one): (Limited to 16 Players).
- Advanced Singles Tournament (Ratings Central rating 1200 or higher if you have one): (Limited to 16 players). Advanced Singles Finals match will be played on the entertainment stage around 3:30 pm. $50 given for first place!
4:30 pm (check in starting at 4:00 pm)
- Women's Singles Tournament (all ratings levels are welcome): (Limited to 12 players)
- Beginner Singles Tournament (Ratings Central rating under 900 if you have one): (Limited to 16 players)
All Tournaments held under tents at the CelebrAsian festival. These tents will be on pavement. All participants must sign a waiver form before playing. We plan to have 4 ping pong tables all day Saturday.
Round Robin play (Approx. 4 to a round robin). Round Robins will be arranged using USATT & RATINGS CENTRAL ratings to spread the talent. Top player in each round robin will advance and then single elimination through finals. 3 Star ITTF approved balls will be used. USATT rules are used (For intermediate & advanced singles/doubles this includes throwing the ball up at least 6" when serving). Games to 11 points, best 3 out of 5 games wins the match.
Please register online by midnight on Thursday, May 24. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis so signup now before registration spots are filled!
Doubles, Women's, Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced SinglesTournaments:
- Cost to enter = $10 for each non corporate tournament entered
- Awards for top 3 places in the non corporate tournaments
- 1st Place - Trophy + $50
- 2nd Place - Trophy
- 3rd Place - Trophy
Register and Pay